Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Desk

One of my sweet sister-in-laws, best friends, Aunt to our kiddos, precious wife to my brother, John, sweetest mom to Annie and Max and just an all-round favorite of mine is the proud new owner of one of w.e. giggle's latest "Loved Back to Life" pieces. It looks so happy in her beautiful, warm home. Here's a picture she sent us along with a little word on how she feels about her new desk:


Who knew a desk intended for to- do list making, bill writing, and just good ole working could be such a happy place that begs you to come and sit!?!?! You "giggle girls" did it again! I have a whole corner of my house that DAILY makes me smile just looking at it...and how appropriate coming from the ones that create the card that greet you with a smile. I had searched for a desk for quite sometime with no luck, but it was love at first sight with this one of a kind piece that you loved back to life with your creative genius, talent and passion....and every bit of that shows in each of your pieces! This desk will be in our family for years to come, sharing its magic to make work feel fun!!...(and about those to-do lists, your notepads make those more fun to make too!) Beyond a workspace, my desk has become an escape, the perfect place to sit, Bible open each morning, SMILING! Thank you wegiggle!!!!!
Grateful, giggling and giddy,
Julia

No comments: